What are the modes of payment for purchasing on Moglix.com? What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept the following modes of payment:
- Debit/Credit Cards/Net banking of all major banks
- Cash On Delivery (COD)
What is COD (Cash On Delivery)? Are there any additional charges for COD orders?
- COD refers to Cash On Delivery. It doesn’t matter if you don’t have a Credit/Debit card or online shopping is not your forte. If you are not comfortable making an online payment on Moglix.com, you can opt for the Cash on Delivery (C-o-D) payment method instead. Moglix offers you the option of paying for the purchase at your doorstep. Just place your order and make cash payment to our COD partner upon the delivery of your item.
- Not all deals/products have COD option. Please check the deal page before buying. Moglix does not offer COD at all locations. Please enter your pin code to check the availability of COD option at your location.
How do I place Cash on Delivery (C-O-D) order?
- All items that have the "Cash on Delivery Available" icon are valid for order by Cash on Delivery.
- Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment option, select "Pay By Cash on Delivery". Enter the CAPTCHA text as shown, for validation.
- Once verified and confirmed, your order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation. You will be required to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment.
Can I pay COD (Cash On Delivery) for every product I buy on Moglix?
- For most of the products, COD is available and is mentioned on the product page. However, due to logistics concern, this option might not be available for few products.
How can I pay if COD option is not available on my address?
- If COD option is not available on your address you can always opt for Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card. In case you don't have a Net Banking or Debit Card options please contact your bank for Debit Card/Credit Card issue.
Why isn't COD available to me?
- Cash on Delivery (COD) option is not offered by our Courier partners at few serviceable locations. Hence, based on your location COD option may not be available to you. However, you can always opt for payment through Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card.
- We also restrict Cash on Delivery facility for certain customers based on our long-term experience. To know more, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
How do I pay using a credit/debit card?
- Credit cards:
- We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards.
- To pay using your credit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date, three-digit CVV number (found on the backside of your card). After entering these details, you will be redirected to the bank's page for entering the online 3D secure password.
- Debit cards:
- We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard and Maestro debit cards.
- To pay using your debit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date (optional for Maestro cards), three-digit CVV number (optional for Maestro cards). You will then be redirected to your bank's secure page for entering your online password (issued by your bank) to complete the payment.
Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on Moglix?
- Your online transaction on Moglix is secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet. Moglix uses PayU as a payment gateway to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the respective banks for payment processing.
- All credit card and debit card payments on Moglix are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. Banks now use the 3D secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
What is a 3D secure password?
- The 3D secure password is implemented by VISA and MasterCard in partnership with card issuing banks under the "Verified by VISA" and "Mastercard SecureCode" services, respectively.
- The 3D Secure password adds an additional layer of security through identity verification for your online credit/debit card transactions. This password, which is created by you, is known only to you. This ensures that only you can use your card for online purchases.
What steps does Moglix take to prevent card fraud?
- Moglix realizes the importance of a strong fraud detection and resolution capability. We and our online payments partners monitor transactions continuously for suspicious activity and flag potentially fraudulent transactions for manual verification by our team.
- In the rarest of rare cases, when our team is unable to rule out the possibility of fraud categorically, the transaction is kept on hold, and the customer is requested to provide identity documents. The ID documents help us ensure that the purchases were indeed made by a genuine card holder. We apologize for any inconvenience that may be caused to customers and request them to bear with us in the larger interest of ensuring a safe and secure environment for online transactions.
My transaction failed but the money was deducted from my account. What should I do?
- We regret the inconvenience caused. Please send us a mail on email@example.com with your transaction details and we will look into it immediately.
- If your money has not reached us, it will surely be refunded back to your account.
What should I do if my payment fails?
- In case of a payment failure, please retry ensuring that information passed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e. account details, billing address, password (for net banking), your internet connection is not disrupted in the process. If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it is normally rolled back to your bank account within 7 business days. All you need is to call us through at +91 8448 233 444. Call Timings:- 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM (Monday to Saturday)
Can I use my bank's Internet Banking feature to make a payment?
- Yes. Moglix offers you the convenience of using your bank's Internet Banking service to make a payment towards your order. With this you can directly transfer funds from your bank account, while conducting a highly secure transaction. We accept payment through Internet Banking from almost all banks.
Can I make a credit/debit card or Internet Banking payment on Moglix through my mobile?
- Yes, you can make credit card payments through the mobile site. Moglix uses PayU as a payment gateway for credit/ debit card payment. PayU uses high end technology to protect your card information.